Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2006 3Sovran 3600 cabin stereo issues
#3
(08-22-2020, 05:18 PM)kbobak Wrote: I am experiencing the same issue on my 2005 Sovran 3600.  The head unit does derive power from the sub woofer through a 15 pin D sub cable running between them both.  I have had the head unit out it isn't the easiest but it does come out.  The power to the sub on my boat comes from a power conditioner (why? I don't know) below and behind the fridge.  I am working through this problem right now.  In my case the AC outlet breaker trips.  The power cord for my sub woofer routes behind the cabinets.  I am waiting on a replacement power cord to come in and plug it into a different location to bypass the power conditioner and isolate the problem prior to ripping a bunch of stuff out unnecessarily.
well I swapped out the sub woofer, found a reconditioned one on line, the price was too bad, but the shipping!!  I had to negotiate that!  After I swapped that out, everything worked just fin.  On youtube there is a video of a repair for the sub woofer, and many times its the fuse!!  so right now, I am having the that replaced, and I will see what I get.  If you make progress, let us know!! TIA
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
2006 3Sovran 3600 cabin stereo issues - by sluggo - 06-30-2020, 09:42 AM
RE: 2006 3Sovran 3600 cabin stereo issues - by sluggo - 08-24-2020, 08:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Tiara 34 LX stereo not working Bud Dieselman 1 1,606 10-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: icloud
  2006 3600 Sovran Final Pursuit 3 5,557 08-09-2025, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  XM radio connection to stereo - 43 open bnr@dur-a-flex.com 2 2,161 06-19-2023, 12:13 PM
Last Post: bnr@dur-a-flex.com
  [Tiara Open] 3200 Open Stereo Amp Location MichFan 12 13,190 05-25-2023, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  Stereo amp location Wpy430 3 3,874 02-13-2022, 02:39 PM
Last Post: CaptRCA



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2006 3Sovran 3600 cabin stereo issues00