Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 1995 Tiara 43 Open water tank and door/stairs removal
#3
I have a 3100 Open but had an issue with water entering the cabin area.
I was convinced it was a leak in my water holding tank.
After 1 year of trying every angle possible I finally discovered the water source.
I was in the anchor box...specifically the bond between the drain plug fixtures and the glass.
At close inspection I was able to see a crack in the bonding material (maybe 5200).
I sanded/cleaned and resealed with either 5200 or 4200.

No more leaking for me.

The water that builds up under the wood floor is no pleasure removing given there is no clear drainage path.

Disregard if a NA.

I feel your pain but not to your level.

Best
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: 1995 Tiara 43 Open water tank and door/stairs removal - by Chesfisherman1 - 03-12-2021, 01:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 109 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 502 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 546 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  bathroom door handle fuzzy 2 511 07-18-2026, 05:43 PM
Last Post: fuzzy



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

1995 Tiara 43 Open water tank and door/stairs removal00