04-24-2021, 08:53 AM
I have used Barkeepers Friend in the past, but sparingly. Just yesterday, I discovered it comes liquified in a spray/foam bottle which I like even more. Did a great job on my nonskid and a bit gentler than some of those other chemicals.
I think part of the trick is using a smaller brush and going the opposite direction you normally do. With my deck brush, there’s a lot of fore/aft action due to space. By getting down close with a smaller handheld brush, I (or rather my 8 year old — HA!) was able to get more port/starboard scrubbing action.
I think part of the trick is using a smaller brush and going the opposite direction you normally do. With my deck brush, there’s a lot of fore/aft action due to space. By getting down close with a smaller handheld brush, I (or rather my 8 year old — HA!) was able to get more port/starboard scrubbing action.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)