08-06-2021, 10:43 AM
I am new to this forum and appreciate how useful it has been just following some of the threads.
This morning I noticed my engine room was warm which lead me to head down below. The Port engine was warm (not hot) and so I assume the engine block was inadvertently activated. Hence my question. I never turned it on and I do not know where to locate the switch to do so. For now I switched the breaker for both port and starboard off and that seemed to solve the issue. Any idea where the switch’s are for the to turn on/off the engine block heaters? Thanks
This morning I noticed my engine room was warm which lead me to head down below. The Port engine was warm (not hot) and so I assume the engine block was inadvertently activated. Hence my question. I never turned it on and I do not know where to locate the switch to do so. For now I switched the breaker for both port and starboard off and that seemed to solve the issue. Any idea where the switch’s are for the to turn on/off the engine block heaters? Thanks

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)