Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New, very excited owner
#1
I recently bought a 2019 Tiara Sport 38LS. It is my first experience owning a boat of this size and one with all the features it has, such as head, A/C, generator, etc.  I’ve been boating for about 40 years and crewed on a number of larger boats in various spots around the world, but this is the first time I’ve owned something like this, so I’ll probably have lots of questions.  I’ve owned a few smaller boats and I do most of my boating in Long Island Sound, so the boat is on stands for the winter but I can’t wait for it to be floating.  I’m very mechanically inclined and want to do as much of the work on this boat as I can, myself.  Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.  I’m very glad to have found this forum.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
New, very excited owner - by ilovett - 01-25-2022, 10:16 AM
RE: New, very excited owner - by Donaldjames - 01-25-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: New, very excited owner - by ReelMagic - 01-25-2022, 07:03 PM
RE: New, very excited owner - by Sans Peur - 01-26-2022, 09:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New owner of 1994 4000 Express Harvey29902 1 581 07-14-2026, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Raberger
  Looking to be a new owner soon Brock71 0 501 07-08-2026, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Brock71
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 506 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,446 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  New Owner Introduction nukey99 14 19,035 04-09-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Capt Steve



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New, very excited owner00