Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM
#3
Thank you so much Hiccup!! This has been quite puzzle to figure out here and that info helps a lot. At the C-Charger I am getting 13.5 at both red wires. Based on this new information I am wondering if it’s the connections at the battery  . Pretty tough to get to with the other batteries in place but I may give that a go this afternoon. My second question would be, why are there no charging cables going to the engine bank (back 2 then 1 forward nd to the right)? I have pictures but it won’t let me upload any more. I will try and upload when I get back to my PC
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM - by Hemlock_SF - 03-03-2022, 02:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 211 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 321 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  [Tiara Open] Switch identification Bob's Boat 1 340 09-26-2026, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Splendor
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 568 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,759 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM00