Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM
#14
Mission complete, started to replace the parallel battery switch then the post broke off the engine battery switch so I replaced that one also. Hard to believe such a poorly made switch is at the heart of the entire electrical system. Anyway as soon as I hooked up the new cable and switches everything came back to life, i believe the charger came back on  2 days ago  when I fixed the loose wire because they were fully charged and the engines fired right up on the engine bank only. Now I can excuse myself from the AGM battery conversation and get back to the 50 other things I need to fix  Big Grin.

 Thanks again for your help Hiccup!!
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM - by Hemlock_SF - 03-05-2022, 12:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 155 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 268 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  [Tiara Open] Switch identification Bob's Boat 1 324 09-26-2026, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Splendor
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 568 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,755 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2005 Tiara 3800 Switch from Gel batteries to AGM00