Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Refrigerator & Freezer replacements for 1999 Tiara Yachts 4000 Express
#1
Hi everyone,

I'm having a hard time finding replacements of the Sub Zero Fridge (Model 249RP) and Marvel Freezer (15AF0001).  

On the fridge, I think I'm going to go with a Perlick 24" marine grade, can find a few here and there in stock.  

On the freezer, I can't seem to find anything that would work.  Height is the limitation.  Has anyone removed the drawer under the factory freezer and if so, were you able to fit a 34" high unit in that space?

Any other ideas?

TIA!!
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Refrigerator & Freezer replacements for 1999 Tiara Yachts 4000 Express - by ZQubed - 03-10-2022, 02:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 118 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 546 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,739 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,271 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2000 3500 Express Windshield Wiper Blade Replacements JMGCINCY2023 5 2,844 04-19-2026, 06:48 PM
Last Post: JMGCINCY2023



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Refrigerator & Freezer replacements for 1999 Tiara Yachts 4000 Express00