Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Winterizing Mufflers
#1
I have a 2001 35' Express with 370 HP Cummins. The owners manual says to drain the mufflers to winterize. I intend to do this before I run my 5 or 6 gallons of antifreeze through the system (better safe than sorry). I can't see a drain plug from the engine room. Do I need to crawl over and get closer and feel for a drain plug or do I need to remove an exhaust hose? Appreciate the help.
Rick
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Winterizing Mufflers - by RickT - 10-28-2013, 07:24 AM
Winterizing Mufflers - by Uhehner - 10-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Winterizing Mufflers - by anthem - 10-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Winterizing Mufflers - by jmk - 10-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Winterizing Mufflers - by RickT - 10-29-2013, 08:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winterizing Lift Muffler on 4000 Express MC1600 5 3,572 10-20-2022, 06:40 PM
Last Post: MC1600
  Winterizing Engines Ste3505 10 13,286 11-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Uhehner
  winterizing head justrollin 3 5,717 10-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Last Post: justrollin
  Winterizing Engines Ste3505 0 2,809 10-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Ste3505



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Winterizing Mufflers00