Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open Hurley H2O
#4
(08-03-2022, 03:32 PM)Cape31 Wrote: Hi all. I have  2000 3100 Open. I am looking at the Hurley Marine H2O dinghy davit system. I am curious if anyone possibly has installed it and the results

I just bought the H20 and will be installing in a week or so, I will keep you posted. The company it’s self is a little shady, i ordered the 36” and the quote was $2100 WITH THE Admiral package ( tie down straps and some other stuff for $500) I said no to the admiral package and the charged and shipped anyway, then had to pay return shipping to get my money back.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Hurley H2O - by Cape31 - 08-03-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: Hurley H2O - by August Rush - 08-04-2022, 07:10 PM
RE: Hurley H2O - by Cape31 - 08-04-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Hurley H2O - by Hemlock_SF - 08-05-2022, 06:44 AM
RE: Hurley H2O - by MC1600 - 08-06-2022, 07:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurley H30 Davit System for tender Fuzzdr 1 3,364 01-26-2021, 05:22 PM
Last Post: August Rush
  Installing a Hurley davit system on a 33 open Marcrapoza 0 2,430 07-18-2016, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Marcrapoza
  Mounting Hurley On Swim Platform wasitim 8 9,218 07-22-2015, 03:24 PM
Last Post: trit21



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Hurley H2O00