Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Replacement Key for Schwepper Lock
#1
I am trying to find a new cylinder lock for the cabin door.  From what I can tell, it is a cylinder lock made by Schwepper.  I can find a bunch of cylinder locks, but cannot find one with a knob on one end and the other keyed.  Lock is 2.125 inches long.  any help would be appreciated.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Replacement Key for Schwepper Lock - by bnr@dur-a-flex.com - 08-23-2022, 07:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 385 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] Fireboy FE-241 replacement roboh20 0 352 07-25-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: roboh20
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,704 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara Express Battery Charger Replacement Svdb12@chartermi.net 0 630 09-07-2025, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Svdb12@chartermi.net
  [Tiara Sovran] Shore Power Cable Replacement wwaseleski1953 2 1,264 06-12-2025, 07:50 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Replacement Key for Schwepper Lock00