Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2004 Tiara 38 Open Hot water heater concerns
#1
[attachment=1193]

Hi All,

I have an 04 38 Open with a Seaward-F1100-W hot water heater, and I'm not getting any hot water.  My concern is there is no water in the water heater.  Is there a better way to know other than turning any of the faucets to the hot side only and verifying water flow?

I think I have the valves set correctly...the drain valve is closed, the pressure valve is closed and the two ball valves are set in line with the pipe work, see image below.  Can anyone verify that this is the correct way to set the valves.

I did verify that the "High temp limit switch" is not popped.  I didn't have a meter with me to verify 110V at the heater, but will do that tomorrow.   

Any basic assistance on this is appreciated.

Regards,
Don


   
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
2004 Tiara 38 Open Hot water heater concerns - by DonH - 05-23-2023, 03:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 95 2 hours ago
Last Post: kahunamax
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 502 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 544 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 785 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2004 Tiara 38 Open Hot water heater concerns00