Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2000 Tiara 3500 Express Seven Battery Replacement - Ouch
#6
Agree they are harder to find but I'm quite pleased with the ones from NAPA, at this point.   Ask in in few more years to see how they have aged... Also agree they are more expensive but with the life I had with the originals, 17 years, I'm ok. As a matter of fact I had the original ones load tested by NAPA after I bought 6 new ones and they stated all but 1 was still over 85% good..... Oh well 17 years is fine with me
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2000 Tiara 3500 Express Seven Battery Replacement - Ouch - by ReelMagic - 12-09-2024, 03:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 0 19 4 hours ago
Last Post: Tony Saitta
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 157 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 550 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  [Tiara Open] Fireboy FE-241 replacement roboh20 0 374 07-25-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: roboh20



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2000 Tiara 3500 Express Seven Battery Replacement - Ouch00