Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Creaking stairs
#8
Thanks again for all of the replies and I do remember seeing the hinged stops on a 41 as well. For the life of me I cannot get any of the stair treads to open up. I used a putty knife to get under the teak step and work around as much as I could but no luck. It sure feels like there is some type of hard mounting. I am going to try one more time and they work on an alternative solution. I think maybe shimming the stairs against the two cabin sides may help a little. Not sure any other alternative.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Creaking stairs - by jclark003 - 01-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Creaking stairs - by Chris Burkard - 01-14-2014, 11:07 AM
Creaking stairs - by jclark003 - 01-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Creaking stairs - by Chris Burkard - 01-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Creaking stairs - by jclark003 - 01-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Creaking stairs - by Chris Burkard - 01-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Creaking stairs - by Jakes - 01-15-2014, 10:10 AM
Creaking stairs - by jclark003 - 01-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Creaking stairs - by Chris Burkard - 01-16-2014, 11:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Refinishing Stairs Matta0413 5 4,325 10-30-2023, 09:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 1995 Tiara 43 Open water tank and door/stairs removal chrisrobinson99 3 3,106 03-13-2021, 09:59 AM
Last Post: chrisrobinson99



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Creaking stairs00