Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Charging problems
#3
The Voltage does not change with RPM, stays at 12.5V. the gage on the panel reads close to 12.5, I haven't checked the leads to the gage to verify that reading, but I will. As I mentioned in my first post the voltage was ok when I started the port engine and it dropped when I hit the starter of the starboard. When I shut down I shut down the starboard engine first anticipating the voltage may increase. That did not happen.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Charging problems - by Jomatra - 08-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Charging problems - by trit21 - 08-11-2014, 07:30 AM
Charging problems - by Jomatra - 08-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Charging problems - by trit21 - 08-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Charging problems - by justrollin - 08-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Charging problems - by Jomatra - 08-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Charging problems - by Jomatra - 08-19-2014, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] 1994 Tiara 31' Open Charging and Inverter problems: mholts13@yahoo.com 3 4,265 11-18-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Polesetter
  [Tiara Sovran] Charging batteries at the dock or on the hard Donaldjames 3 3,443 05-13-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  Winter charging when on the hard Capt Paul 3 3,806 03-11-2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  Strange alternator/charging problem. wallyman424 3 4,320 07-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Last Post: wallyman424
  Charging System CaptBrett 7 8,367 02-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Last Post: aiwa711



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Charging problems00