Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to Tiara and Light on Boating Experience
#3
Welcome to the group. You have found a great board for Tiara boat owners. My wife and I have owned our 3500 Sovran for about 7 months, like you we are new to all of this. I have gotten a lot of good information from this group and I'm sure you will too.

Enjoy your Tiara,

Steve
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
New to Tiara and Light on Boating Experience - by kickstartit - 09-04-2014, 07:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Just got my 2006 Tiara 2900 for Chicago Lake Michigan MyTime 1 464 09-05-2026, 03:20 PM
Last Post: JLRedfish
  Hello Everyone! I’m a New Tiara Owner! tdeberle@gmail.com 1 514 06-14-2026, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Final Pursuit
  [Tiara Open] New Tiara Owner - She's old, but strong jgaudet2 10 5,475 04-23-2026, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  repowering a 27 tiara open mistressfour 3 989 04-04-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Ken Grabowski
  [Tiara Open] 2004 Tiara 3100 Open, Cummins 6BTA 5.9L Diamond Series Engines Fishy_Business 1 1,512 12-12-2025, 11:30 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New to Tiara and Light on Boating Experience00