10-29-2014, 08:00 AM
Reelmagic, you happen to have a photo of the table, would like to incorporate something like that maybe if I can make it removable as well.
As stated the forward seat is removable but my microswitch never worked as it was a magnetic switch and the 2 halves never lined up, but you do have to remember to remove it when lifting the hatch. I had always thought it would be a great place for a small freezer for ice when fishing but then again, just more stuff to move when lifting the hatch I guess, and more stuff to break. So, it remains a seat for my tackle to sit on.
As stated the forward seat is removable but my microswitch never worked as it was a magnetic switch and the 2 halves never lined up, but you do have to remember to remove it when lifting the hatch. I had always thought it would be a great place for a small freezer for ice when fishing but then again, just more stuff to move when lifting the hatch I guess, and more stuff to break. So, it remains a seat for my tackle to sit on.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)