Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trim Tabs
#1
Since I do not (yet) have Flo Scans installed, my less scientific approach doesn't have enough data, but I appear to be able to maintain speed and RPM without adjustment when I use my tabs to lower the bow. I know tabs add drag, but if it was much, I would think the speed or RPM would be affected as I transition through to full tabs.

I guess my question is how many of you run without using tabs and for those of you using them, how has it affected your performance or fuel usage?

Inquiring minds want to know Smile

Paul
This opinion is worth what you paid for it.

Tiara 4000 Express with Cummins 6CTA8.3s
St. Augustine, Florida
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Trim Tabs - by AncientMariner - 12-15-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Trim Tabs - by ReelMagic - 12-15-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Trim Tabs - by Chris Burkard - 12-16-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: Trim Tabs - by AncientMariner - 12-16-2014, 10:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Sovran] q trim tabs alfredo 3 5,277 05-23-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: alfredo
  Trim Tab Zincs - Help Matta0413 4 6,182 03-29-2017, 07:37 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Trim tabs and Speed? cjay 6 11,712 02-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Chris Burkard



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Trim Tabs00