Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
dashboard
#10
Update just got off the phone with Blaz marine again Dave sent me a picture of a panel that was no where near mine 8 holes where missing I was told correction was going to be made and new clear pictures would be sent for me to approve, no pictures, no phone call, and weeks later here I sit waiting. I was told that it was launch time and they where busy I started this project with them back in Feb. to avoid just this. I sent them clear pictures eight of them to show exactly what I have. Dissapointed to say the least
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
dashboard - by justrollin - 12-28-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: dashboard - by Chris Burkard - 02-23-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: dashboard - by kurts52 - 02-23-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: dashboard - by justrollin - 02-23-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: dashboard - by justrollin - 02-25-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: dashboard - by cedoruma0101 - 03-06-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: dashboard - by czarcone - 03-24-2015, 04:56 AM
RE: dashboard - by justrollin - 03-24-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: dashboard - by justrollin - 04-01-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: dashboard - by justrollin - 05-14-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: dashboard - by KirkB - 07-08-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: dashboard - by justrollin - 07-08-2015, 05:10 PM



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

dashboard00