Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Gauges ; Inboard 2700 Tiara
#1
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to replace the RPM, volt, oil, temp, and possibly hours on both engines. The boat does not currently have an MPH gauge, but considering putting one in. I've found some good deals on gauges - however, none of them seem to come with the sensors. I'm looking to replace everything since the current gauges are original to the boat built in 82. Anyone have suggestions on to where I can get some gauges and sensors as a set from?

Trying to avoid west marine and / or overtons.

Thanks for any tips!!

Lisa

Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
New Gauges ; Inboard 2700 Tiara - by FishOn - 06-26-2012, 09:28 PM
New Gauges ; Inboard 2700 Tiara - by Veg - 06-26-2012, 10:05 PM
New Gauges ; Inboard 2700 Tiara - by ReelNauti - 06-27-2012, 07:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 2 87 Yesterday, 08:11 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 544 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,736 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,270 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 4200 Open Hardtop Hatches ClayPlatt 0 705 12-01-2025, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ClayPlatt



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

New Gauges ; Inboard 2700 Tiara00