Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sending units for water and waste tanks
#3
I bought mine from Defender. Water sendor was VDO and the waste tank was WEMA as mentioned above. Not sure if that is what came originally but that was what was on the boat when I purchased it so replaced with the same. They really are junk and I keep having problems with mine. I was going to replace them with a magnetic sensor or something 'newer' technology but they were to expensive for my tastes for just water and waste sensor. 
Tom
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: sending units for water and waste tanks - by trit21 - 06-07-2016, 06:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Convertible] How do I repair a broken wash down/city water connection plate? Peave 4 1,576 05-12-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 2005 3600 Open / Bait well water deflectors KRB 3 2,679 02-23-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 93 3100 fuel tank sending unit. Joeboch348 1 579 02-18-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  Water alarm in the diesel filters maxcav 0 472 02-15-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: maxcav
  Water if forward bilge after rain lenoah 0 581 11-21-2025, 05:53 PM
Last Post: lenoah



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

sending units for water and waste tanks00