Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
three blowers in a 3100 open???
#3
Sounds familiar, prior to launch I flipped the switch & blower runs for 30 secs, then trips breaker.  Reset & runs for another 30 secs.   When I get to slip, I take a look & find two blowers, one behind the other.  I was able to get direct replacements ( Jabsco #36740 series).  No telling how long the one blower has been seized & rusted open.  Pretty straight forward replacement except for the extremely inhospitable location.  I had to lay on my back across port engine & work upside down in order to manipulate hose clamps, wiring & mounting screws.  Hoping to not look at them again for another 20 years! 

If motors are the same, they each draw 6.8 amps.  Next year I'll attempt to tackle that cracked sanitation hose.  Good luck!

Thumbnail(s)
           
[-] The following 1 user Likes czarcone's post:
YOLO (07-04-2016)
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
three blowers in a 3100 open??? - by rose_surfer - 06-30-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: three blowers in a 3100 open??? - by Uhehner - 07-01-2016, 09:27 AM
RE: three blowers in a 3100 open??? - by czarcone - 07-01-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: three blowers in a 3100 open??? - by Uhehner - 07-12-2016, 09:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 165 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 525 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 412 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 807 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,439 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

three blowers in a 3100 open???00