Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open
#5
I can also vouch for canvas connection at Herrington Harbour north. They do good work but they aren't cheap. There is also a shop in deale near the hardware store but I can't remember the name nor have I used them. Finally there's a place called Atlantic custom canvas in Baltimore. They gave me a cheaper quote for the work I needed but I decided to use canvas connection due to convenience and good reputation
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open - by IrvingVet - 07-20-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open - by Dakota773 - 08-10-2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open - by IrvingVet - 07-16-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open - by pHotoman41 - 07-12-2016, 03:55 PM
RE: Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open - by rose_surfer - 07-15-2016, 12:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 168 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 525 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 412 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 807 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,441 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Cockpit upholstery 3100 Open00