05-03-2017, 12:48 PM
I have a 2008 3500 Sovran with the IPS diesels. I bought it new in spring 2009, and run it every summer.
I blew apart the starboard engine belt the runs the air compressor.
I found it when checking the bilge--could not tell belt was gone while running.
I've been told that those belts go. The main belt, larger one of two is fine on both engines. I carry an extra small belt.
Otherwise the engines have been very sound in fresh water and only 50 hours a year.
The V-P screens/menus at the helm are not super user friendly.
I blew apart the starboard engine belt the runs the air compressor.
I found it when checking the bilge--could not tell belt was gone while running.
I've been told that those belts go. The main belt, larger one of two is fine on both engines. I carry an extra small belt.
Otherwise the engines have been very sound in fresh water and only 50 hours a year.
The V-P screens/menus at the helm are not super user friendly.

![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)