06-08-2017, 08:06 PM
Definitely have it made. I had a very nice cushion and cover made for less than half of what Tiara wanted. Somethings you get from Tiara and other things you do much better with a local supplier.
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by Jhmunn - 06-07-2017, 08:02 PM
RE: I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by Ridin'High - 06-08-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by Jhmunn - 06-08-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by DavidB - 06-08-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by Jhmunn - 06-14-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by holiday3900 - 07-04-2017, 10:20 AM
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room | Tony Saitta | 2 | 97 |
Yesterday, 11:57 AM Last Post: ReelMagic |
|
| Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) | kahunamax | 3 | 226 |
10-02-2026, 11:50 AM Last Post: kahunamax |
|
| [Tiara Sovran] Wiper Blades 3900 Sovran | Euphoria38 | 1 | 390 |
08-31-2026, 10:34 AM Last Post: Herrema4 |
|
| Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question | Knot On Call | 2 | 559 |
08-17-2026, 05:31 PM Last Post: Bford100 |
|
|
|
[Tiara Sovran] Sunroof motor location on ‘13 sovran 45? | Tiara45 | 0 | 386 |
07-28-2026, 06:28 AM Last Post: Tiara45 |
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 1 Guest(s) |