Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Sovran I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran.
#5
(06-08-2017, 08:06 PM)DavidB Wrote: Definitely have it made.  I had a very nice cushion and cover made for less than half of what Tiara wanted.  Somethings you get from Tiara and other things you do much better with a local supplier.

Thanks for the advice !
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran. - by Jhmunn - 06-14-2017, 01:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 91 8 hours ago
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 222 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  [Tiara Sovran] Wiper Blades 3900 Sovran Euphoria38 1 389 08-31-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Herrema4
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 558 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
Exclamation [Tiara Sovran] Sunroof motor location on ‘13 sovran 45? Tiara45 0 385 07-28-2026, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Tiara45



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

I am a new to me owner of a 2009 tiara 4300 sovran.00