Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara model direction
#1
I am curious of the direction Tiara is going with their product line.   As an owner of a 3200 that I fish out of a lot, I don't see a boat they manufacture at this time that would be a 'replacement'.   Looking at their website, it looks like the 36 is no longer going to be offered and the new LS series, while nice, has no fishing capabilities at all.  And the 31 is a cruising boat with no fishing options offered. 

I realize that the market has shifted to outboard power, but what if you want a mid 30' boat and don't want to fight outboards off the transom while fighting a fish? 

Maybe the demand just isn't there.....and maybe I'm hard headed and don't see the benefits outweighing the positives of outboard power....

I guess the good news is that I really still love my boat. 

Just my $.02...and wondering if anyone has any insight.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara model direction - by bpy - 08-21-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Tiara model direction - by sbw1 - 10-26-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Tiara model direction - by ReelMagic - 10-26-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Tiara model direction - by bpy - 10-27-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Tiara model direction - by shipwritdave - 01-08-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: Tiara model direction - by greylion - 01-12-2018, 08:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bridge Clearance Tiara 43 LE with Radar rcparks@pacbell.net 0 557 03-31-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  2025 Tiara 43 LE rcparks@pacbell.net 0 570 03-29-2026, 04:13 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  Tiara 34 LX (can this model be used for fishing) leid2@me.com 1 1,275 02-13-2026, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Tom Stewart
  Tiara Coupe 44 HNS1 2 3,332 01-28-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: tharvey
  1989 33' Tiara Open - Bedding Question jgaudet2 2 2,117 12-21-2025, 10:02 AM
Last Post: jgaudet2



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara model direction00