Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara model direction
#4
sbw1.......nice work on the Porsche!

The new Pursuit line is really nice, and might be the direction I go one day. However, if you go with their Offshore line (which is most similar to my 3200), then you're fighting engines hanging off the transom if you bottom fish like I do in the Northern Gulf of Mexico. If you go with their new sport line, which looks VERY nice, then you're getting in the Center Console market and further away from the Open style that I'm used to. And I understand that anything 36' and bigger is built in the Holland plant, so you're getting a Tiara.

Just throwing things out there for discussion. At this point...I may never sell my boat! It checks so many boxes for me.....
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara model direction - by bpy - 08-21-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: Tiara model direction - by sbw1 - 10-26-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Tiara model direction - by ReelMagic - 10-26-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Tiara model direction - by bpy - 10-27-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Tiara model direction - by shipwritdave - 01-08-2018, 11:31 AM
RE: Tiara model direction - by greylion - 01-12-2018, 08:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bridge Clearance Tiara 43 LE with Radar rcparks@pacbell.net 0 557 03-31-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  2025 Tiara 43 LE rcparks@pacbell.net 0 570 03-29-2026, 04:13 PM
Last Post: rcparks@pacbell.net
  Tiara 34 LX (can this model be used for fishing) leid2@me.com 1 1,275 02-13-2026, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Tom Stewart
  Tiara Coupe 44 HNS1 2 3,332 01-28-2026, 03:57 PM
Last Post: tharvey
  1989 33' Tiara Open - Bedding Question jgaudet2 2 2,117 12-21-2025, 10:02 AM
Last Post: jgaudet2



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara model direction00