Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leak below galley faucet - 29 Coronet 1997
#1
I recently discovered a leak below my galley faucet. I unscrewed the hose from the faucet & replaced the washer. It was a nightmare to reassemble because there is no excess hose & it didn't want to screw back on. I finally got it but it's still leaking, though much less. Barely noticeable.

My question is does anyone know the brand of the fittings used in the fresh water systems at this time? I'm considering replacing the complete fitting as well as adding a short extension to make it easier to reconnect. The hose appears to be Pex or comparable.

Thanks.
Like Post Reply

#2
Forgot to follow up, I just needed to tighten the connections!
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windshield Leak tip TIARACRREP 35 40,746 09-23-2026, 11:53 AM
Last Post: dlombardozzi@comcast.net
  [Tiara Open] Hard To Locate Leak nylakeshome 0 283 09-13-2026, 12:17 PM
Last Post: nylakeshome
  1997 2900 Open, 454 Crusaders. Engines bog after 45min - 1 hour trip wolfe47374 5 2,236 02-09-2025, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  Fixed Mount Fire Extinguisher Placement on 1997 Tiara 3100 Open Restless 2 1,152 12-09-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Restless
  tv mount for 3600 coronet greenaub 0 671 11-08-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: greenaub



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Leak below galley faucet - 29 Coronet 199700