Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Windshield seal leak
#1
Photo 
I have a 2004 Tiara Sovran. I have noticed the seal is bad in a couple of places at the bottom of the windshield.  What's the best way to repair these small leaks?
Like Post Reply

#2
(09-03-2018, 01:01 PM)KaronCarpenter Wrote: I have a 2004 Tiara Sovran. I have noticed the seal is bad in a couple of places at the bottom of the windshield.  What's the best way to repair these small leaks?

If the leak is coming from the center windshield (which opens) the drain holes in both corners might be plugged. I thought I had a leaky windshield and all I had to do was open the windshield and unplug the two drains with a thin piece of wire.

Good luck.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windshield Leak tip TIARACRREP 35 40,536 09-23-2026, 11:53 AM
Last Post: dlombardozzi@comcast.net
  [Tiara Open] Hard To Locate Leak nylakeshome 0 253 09-13-2026, 12:17 PM
Last Post: nylakeshome
  Windshield Wiper Arms and Blades Lafobrian@gmail.com 17 15,813 06-20-2026, 11:59 AM
Last Post: nylakeshome
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,402 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond
  2000 3500 Express Windshield Wiper Blade Replacements JMGCINCY2023 5 2,817 04-19-2026, 06:48 PM
Last Post: JMGCINCY2023



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Windshield seal leak00