Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question
#1
I have a 2004 52 Sovran Salon. I  am trying to identify a possible leak that may be coming from the aft keel area. Is the keel solid and can it support blocking on the hard? Tiara was little help however said that the keel can support 80-90% of the weight. I also received conflicting information from others in the past. Should I avoid blocking the last 1 1/2 feet of the aft keel? Thanks everyone.
Like Post Reply

#2
I have a 2004 5200 Sovran as well. The most likely source is the caulk seam between the swim platform and the transom of the boat. Recaulking was a major spring problem as I had a significant amount of water aft last year. Now almost nothing
Like Post Reply
#3
I have 2005 Tiara 52 Sovran, and sunroof leaks when washdowns or rain.

Any advice on how to fix, etc?
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 104 7 hours ago
Last Post: kahunamax
  [Tiara Sovran] Wiper Blades 3900 Sovran Euphoria38 1 377 08-31-2026, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Herrema4
Exclamation [Tiara Sovran] Sunroof motor location on ‘13 sovran 45? Tiara45 0 377 07-28-2026, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Tiara45
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,737 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,271 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question00