Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lift actuator
does any one have any input on putting a lift on the pedestal bed hatch on a 43 open,very heavy to lift and the lift pistons that are there dont do job properly,tried replacing with heavier rated pistons,ng,looking to push a button instead.Any input would be appreciated.
Like Post Reply

My 52 has an actuator that lifts the bed as described. It looks like the same actuator used for the windshield vent/sash with a longer strut. Maybe drop Tiara a note and see if they can source the part or give you a part number. Mounting position would be based on the throw length and wiring is a simple center off momentary double pole switch. Alternatively an engine hatch actuator would probably work just as well.
Like Post Reply
My 44 Sovran in the master has a power actuator to access storage under the berth. Tiara should be able to let you know who they sourced the parts from. If you can't get info from Tiara, let me know, and when I'm out on the boat next I'll get the details of the unit.
Like Post Reply
(04-29-2019, 04:46 PM)TIARA44 Wrote: My 44 Sovran in the master has a power actuator to access storage under the berth.  Tiara should be able to let you know who they sourced the parts from.  If you can't get info from Tiara, let me know, and when I'm out on the boat next I'll get the details of the unit.

tiara is of no help on this one,if you can provide me with some info on unit in your boat that would be appreciated.
Like Post Reply
(05-01-2019, 07:49 PM)dduca@comcast.net Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 04:46 PM)TIARA44 Wrote: My 44 Sovran in the master has a power actuator to access storage under the berth.  Tiara should be able to let you know who they sourced the parts from.  If you can't get info from Tiara, let me know, and when I'm out on the boat next I'll get the details of the unit.

tiara is of no help on this one,if you can provide me with some info on unit in your boat that would be appreciated.

hey there deckhand,can you also provide me with your hull #,tiara can then look up the actuator parts needed,thanks,GENE.
Like Post Reply