Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Water Washdown
I had to pull my freshwater washdown to run some wire. The freshwater washdown broke getting it out. Amy idea where I can order a new one?
Like Post Reply

Hi,

Are you talking about the female 'push lock' hose adapter?

Ken
Like Post Reply
Yes but I need the entire module. I had to remove the whole piece to run some wire and whatever sealant used to install it was very strong I ended up breaking two corners off. There are four screws, one in each corner, and it is located just below the main A/C breakers in the cockpit on the starboard side.
Like Post Reply
On my boat it is a recessed 'box' - it has both the fresh water wash down and the raw water wash down.  Is it about 8" x 4" by about 2" deep?  I had mine 'repaired' at a local fiberglass shop - same thing happened to me when one of the fittings went bad, and I had to pull the whole box to get to the back of the fittings.

Ken

USA Flag
Like Post Reply
That is the box. Mine is banged up pretty bad. Looks like I might have to fabricate something. I found a round recessed fitting. I think a piece of starboard with the single round fitting in the center might do the trick if I cannot find anything else. Spent a good hour searching the web for something I can use.
Like Post Reply
If i remember, mine had the actual Tiara part number written in Magic Marker on the back side of it. I called Tiara and it was still available, but on the pricey side. Tiara CS can always look up parts if you give them the HIN. Hope the season warms up soon! We are out on the North Fork, Where do you keep your boat?

Ken
Like Post Reply
I am right across the pond from you in CT. I will try Tiara. I have contacted them before with success. Lets hope this is the last crappy weekend, it has to warm up eventually.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50/53 Coupe and Fly Owners Group-Rain Water in Bilge Sapphire 3 343 02-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 1991 Tiara has no water flow. gybe24 1 434 09-06-2023, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Misdirection
  Where is Water Coming In? Newbie7749 3 837 08-07-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Newbie7749
  [Tiara Open] Tiara 41 Open Water in forward bilge esf 4 781 08-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sans Peur
  water in bildge honest mark 12 2,991 07-22-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: honest mark