Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Open Where can I find this gauge?
    On my 1994 36’ open (repowered with 1999 Cummins 6cta’s) the previous owner installed the wrong oil pressure gauge and I’m looking for the correct one.  See pic for what the gauge looks like.  The one currently installed is euro spec so it reads backwards.  I can’t find the US version.  Help is appreciated!
Like Post Reply

I'm assuming your Tiara uses VDO gauges. If so try their web site: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. I purchased a new voltmeter for my 2003 38 Open in 2014 through egauges.com but believe they are no longer in business. Try VDO themselves... Good luck
Like Post Reply
What’s backwards? Looks the same as what’s on my ‘99. VDO does still make gauges, but since ours were made, some of the sizes have changed. For example, I wanted to replace my tachs, but they don’t make the proper size that’s a flush mount anymore, so I was faced with having to make an adapter. I opted for a rebuild instead. But the VDO guys are great to work with.
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Voltage panel gauge Captjake 1 1,179 02-03-2022, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Goodwake
  VDO Fuel Gauge Sending Unit resistance. kayej@cox.net 2 2,424 10-16-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: kayej@cox.net