Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Open Casco Bay cruising
We are so excited to be.Tiara owners! This is one big step towards retirement for us and we are thrilled ! We'll need advice from technical questions to.how to find canvas curtain replacements. We don't see a lot of Tiaras in Maine.  We are happy and proud to represent.
Like Post Reply

Welcome to the forum. It's a little slow sometimes but very knowledgeable people are here.
Sans Peur 2003 Tiara 50 Open
Like Post Reply
Thank you! Our boat gets delivered today and we’re pretty excited. We referred to this group during our research phase and I agree there are knowledgeable and experienced folks ready to help. Our concern was core moisture readings, when to move forward, when to “run”. Lots of good feedback here. Next we’ll have questions from Diesel engines to custom benches for the deck. (My heart was set on a Coronet, too pricey for us). Thanks!
Like Post Reply
Congrats on the purchase! I assume its the 3200 in your sig? We also just purchased a 3200 oct 8 and have just winterized. counting down till April now..
Also have diesels but have been an outboard guy until now. Lots of learning to be had! We are down the coast from you in Gloucester MA.
Like Post Reply
Congratulations to you! Yes, 2005 3200 Open. We owned a 24 Sailfish center console with an outboard as well. Ours-Pegasus- went straight to storage and winterization . We are looking forward to extending the season in Maine. Best of luck to you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes CycTiara's post:
Lobsta (11-06-2021)
Like Post Reply
Thats funny, we also came out of a Sailfish! looking forward to the extra room
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Tiara, cruising Narragansett Bay NevADulMo 0 3,280 06-17-2011, 07:24 AM
Last Post: NevADulMo