Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiara Open Interior Down Lights
Anyone replace their interior down lights.  2001 41 Open currently has recessed Cantalupi lights with a 66mm (2.6") cut out and one has quit working.  What did you replace yours with?  What would you do differently if at all?
Thanks
Like Post Reply

If you are unable to find the Cantalupi model, Imtra makes replacement lighting that is nearly identical. I have found Apex Lighting to be a good source.

Are you sure the fixture is bad? I found bayonet style LED replacement bulbs that worked perfectly in those fixtures.
Like Post Reply
Thanks

The Cantalupi was going out intermittently and they are quite dim so I've decided to replace them. I found the Imtra and also an aspectLED model that seems to have more color and trim options plus is less money that the Imtra.

Didn't think to replace the bulbs; maybe I'll try that first and see if its brighter than the original
Like Post Reply
(12-23-2021, 03:18 PM)tglass Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] & replaced every old bulb with a new bulb 2 summers ago on my 2001 40 Express. They gave me a lot of help over the phone, too.

Give me your e-mail address & I will send you a spreadsheet w/ all bulbs & replacement #s. I tried to attach the speradsheet to this message.

DO NOT buy cheap ones from China.  2 overheated & melted lenses.  That's when I went with a more reputable dealer.

Like Post Reply
Thank you Bruce, I got the spreadsheet.  Have a Merry Chirstmas
Like Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] What Size Portable Generator to run my A/C, microwave, lights off shore Showtime 3 489 03-30-2024, 02:01 PM
Last Post: jtomlin@hurricanetv.com
  deck lights honest mark 6 1,252 07-22-2023, 11:04 AM
Last Post: honest mark
  [Tiara Sovran] Underwater Lights Donaldjames 5 2,528 07-06-2023, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  Navigation lights not workin greenaub 0 347 06-11-2023, 09:27 PM
Last Post: greenaub
  Courtesy lights 3900 Sovran Bdouglass 8 1,704 12-30-2022, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Bdouglass