Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new owners
#1
My husband and I bought a 1991 Tiara convertible 36 ft. this past spring, and have been happily living on it in Mystic Ct. Too bad fall is here and it will have to be put away for the winter.
Like Post Reply

#2
I do not like winter and I have one month left to enjoy the boat. I just bought a 1999 4300 convertible about a month ago and am not looking forward to laying it up for the winter Frown
1999 4300 Convertible
Like Post Reply
#3
Just bought a 35 open 2003 with 350 hours......all I have to say is WOW!!! what a boat!!! Ive owned 4 other brands and this one is by far the best quality.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Sovran] New user of the Tiara Owners Club Skipperc3900 1 2,329 04-12-2025, 05:33 PM
Last Post: rjbevco@gmail.com
  [Tiara Convertible] New Owners of 88 3600 Convertible Great Lakes Cruiser 1 1,072 05-07-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: cp4000
  [Tiara Open] 3100 Open Owners Manual 2000 Californiac 0 1,359 07-02-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Californiac
  [Tiara Open] Owners MAnual Rpaolillo 4 5,926 05-19-2022, 02:06 PM
Last Post: mc307tank
  34lx owners Jessieo 0 1,856 03-14-2022, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Jessieo



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

new owners00