Hello Everyone,
Filling up my boat with gas is taking a LONG time. I have to stop every half gallon and let the fuel go down before squeezing the nozzle again. I never heard of fuel vents before but I'm assuming that is the issue .. those two bolts on exterior of boat? Is that where I should start first?
Are these difficult to replace/clean? Also is there a hack or workaround to fill the boat up with gas to get me through the weekend until I can order parts and wrestle with this problem?
Thank you very much!
Max
Filling up my boat with gas is taking a LONG time. I have to stop every half gallon and let the fuel go down before squeezing the nozzle again. I never heard of fuel vents before but I'm assuming that is the issue .. those two bolts on exterior of boat? Is that where I should start first?
Are these difficult to replace/clean? Also is there a hack or workaround to fill the boat up with gas to get me through the weekend until I can order parts and wrestle with this problem?
Thank you very much!
Max
Thumbnail(s)


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)
