Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Duplicate key
#1
I just purchased a 2004 Tiara 31' Open that came with zero keys to the salon.  Local dealer charged me $15 for a 915 key that works.....that no hardware store can replicate.  Where do I go?
Like Post Reply

#2
Go to a locksmith.  I went to a hardware store and they were able to make copies of the engine keys but I had to wait for their locksmith to come in to make copies of the salon key; he made several copies of the salon key for the price the dealer charged for one.
Like Post Reply
#3
(05-25-2016, 07:16 PM)Tom Gaertner Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
#4
Boatoutfitters has them ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
#5
Boatoutfitters also has Mobella keys should you have that manufacturers lock assembly.... My 2003 38 Open uses thesekeys

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
#6
Wow....as a newbie to this site, I'm learning quickly helpful supporters are monitoring. Thank you for the great input.
It took calls to 7 different locksmiths here in Milwaukee to find one who sent me a site to purchase 72 cent blanks and he'll cut for $2/ea. Loving the, new to us, Tiara.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Like Post Reply
  




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Duplicate key00