Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TIARA PARTS INFO
#1
I am the owner of 1994 4000 express H.I.N. SSUM4015A494. I would like to knowif the engine deck hatch cylinders and transom trunk lift cylinders are the same? Could you tell me make and model of cylinders? Also would you know part numbers for seal kits and availability or source?

Thank You
Like Post Reply

#2
If you email Tiara customer service, they should have all of that for you specific to your HIN. They’re really amazing.
Like Post Reply
  


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 114 Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 546 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  Freezer Replacement for 40' Tiara Reprise1 4 1,738 06-09-2026, 02:28 PM
Last Post: fuzzy
  Tiara 3700 Open Runaway 2 1,271 04-20-2026, 04:26 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 4200 Open Hardtop Hatches ClayPlatt 0 706 12-01-2025, 04:54 PM
Last Post: ClayPlatt



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

TIARA PARTS INFO00