Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open water in fuel
#3
Thanks for the quick response. I believe the 3200 has just one tank with crossover feeds between the port and starboard fills. Will double check this.

Any idea on question 2? I included a pic in my first post of the water sensor connector at the bottom of the fuel-water separator filter on the port engine. The connector has a wire configured on the connector which I think assists in securing the connection. Does it need to be depressed to disconnect the connection? (Assume I will have to get the water out of those separators at some point.)

Lastly, is the system pressurized while engines are not running?
Thanks again.


Trying to get a mechanic over to the island.

Thanks again for your help.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
water in fuel - by doverden - 05-20-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: water in fuel - by jclark003 - 05-20-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: water in fuel - by doverden - 05-21-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: water in fuel - by Uhehner - 05-21-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: water in fuel - by jclark003 - 05-21-2018, 09:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 315 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  [Tiara Convertible] How do I repair a broken wash down/city water connection plate? Peave 4 1,580 05-12-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 2005 3600 Open / Bait well water deflectors KRB 3 2,681 02-23-2026, 11:01 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  [Tiara Open] 93 3100 fuel tank sending unit. Joeboch348 1 583 02-18-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: jclark003
  Water alarm in the diesel filters maxcav 0 474 02-15-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: maxcav



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

water in fuel00