Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opening Helm Console 2007 Tiara 36 open
#1
I am trying to open (swing out) the control console on my 2007 36 Open so I can access the Bose stereo connections.
There are two studs at the top of the console which I have loosened but I can't pull the console towards me.
Do I need ti use a pry bar?
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Opening Helm Console 2007 Tiara 36 open - by rpstanis - 10-08-2018, 01:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 126 Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 243 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 519 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 405 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 560 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Opening Helm Console 2007 Tiara 36 open00