Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open 2004 4200 Open Mid Bilge Water
#3
Hello,  It is the keel bilge in the engine room.  I did have a small leak just as you described from the heater but that has been remedied.  The leak comes primarily from under where the batteries are located and some comes from the port side of the keel bilge pump. 

The AC also produces water into the same bilge but I know that I will need to place a drain to the sump to eliminate that issue.

Very much a pain in the backside to try and figure out.  I wish that there was a plumbing/fresh water diagram so that I could at least go through a process.
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
2004 4200 Open Mid Bilge Water - by sangelo911 - 10-18-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: 2004 4200 Open Mid Bilge Water - by jclark003 - 10-18-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: 2004 4200 Open Mid Bilge Water - by sangelo911 - 10-29-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: 2004 4200 Open Mid Bilge Water - by jclark003 - 10-29-2018, 09:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  38 open bathroom recessed light bulb twilson0929 3 502 08-26-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: twilson0929
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  2001 38’ Open interior table base removal twilson0929 3 787 07-07-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: hiccup
  1996 33Tiara open - shaft seal lubricant leaking Mydiamond 4 1,424 05-22-2026, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond
  [Tiara Convertible] How do I repair a broken wash down/city water connection plate? Peave 4 1,554 05-12-2026, 10:18 AM
Last Post: hiccup



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

2004 4200 Open Mid Bilge Water00