Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open center vent window question
#1
I am new Tiara 33 Open owner, still learning my boat.

I ran in to the problem looking for advice.

I was changing my changing gaskets on and popped center window " vend window" now I am unable to put it back.

Do you have any advice how to put it back.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
center vent window question - by vchernovv - 11-19-2018, 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 99 3 hours ago
Last Post: kahunamax
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 401 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 544 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
Question [Tiara Open] Window support/slides? mrkrothfuss1 3 1,124 07-31-2025, 12:01 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Reinstalling power vent in windshield. 1993 3100 open barefoot446 2 1,173 06-15-2025, 08:09 PM
Last Post: penneyma



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

center vent window question00