Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara Open How to install handrails on factory hardtop of 1997 Tiara 3300 Open?
#2
Ted,
I own a 2006 Tiara 3200 Open and am in the midst of drilling holes in my hardtop for another project. I wasn't sure about drilling holes in the hardtop so I emailed Tiara. They were great and emailed me back a technical drawing of what is in my hardtop. Before you poke the first hole into the hardtop, get the diagram. 

P.S. - I'm nearby on Bainbridge Island
Like Post Reply
  


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to install handrails on factory hardtop of 1997 Tiara 3300 Open? - by strevet - 09-17-2020, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2019 Tiara 34 LX stereo not working Bud Dieselman 1 1,606 10-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: icloud
  Refrigerator replacement for 1989 Tiara open/express Halekai 1 4,250 03-08-2026, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Longbeach3910
  2008 36 Open with Cummins Dosplays Afarneti 1 4,960 03-04-2026, 05:56 AM
Last Post: ken9090z
  [Tiara Open] 1996 33 open gauges Mydiamond 1 5,312 08-18-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: cp4000
  [Tiara Open] Loose parallel wire behind ignition plate 1996 Tiara open Mydiamond 0 4,987 08-14-2025, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Mydiamond



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

How to install handrails on factory hardtop of 1997 Tiara 3300 Open?00