Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tiara 4000 Express Gray Water Sending Unit Replacement
#1
I have a 1999 Tiara 4000 Express.  Neither the water tank nor the gray water tank levels were working.  I replaced the water sending unit with a KUS 17 and that is now working properly.  I now need to tackle the gray tank. Does anyone know what product model number I need? Also, there are two sending units in the tank, one is disconnected.  Any ideas on why there are two sending units?

Thanks, 
John
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Tiara 4000 Express Gray Water Sending Unit Replacement - by jdalto@yahoo.com - 10-28-2021, 05:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tiara Open] Unknown noise from Tiara 3800 Open engine room Tony Saitta 2 199 10-05-2026, 11:57 AM
Last Post: ReelMagic
  Looking for Help with Fuel Vent Issue - Tiara 2700 (1988) kahunamax 3 310 10-02-2026, 11:50 AM
Last Post: kahunamax
  Replacement of Carbon Filter on vent line from Holding Tank. 38 Open ReelMagic 1 413 08-18-2026, 02:11 PM
Last Post: hiccup
  Tiara 52 Sovran Salon Keel Question Knot On Call 2 568 08-17-2026, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bford100
  [Tiara Open] Fireboy FE-241 replacement roboh20 0 389 07-25-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: roboh20



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Tiara 4000 Express Gray Water Sending Unit Replacement00