Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vinyl seats
#1
I have a 997 2900 Open. I would like to replace the skins on the helm seat and L lounger. Does anyone have knowledge of where I can find the vinyl or replacement skins. I do not want to sacrifice quality. Tiara wants an arm & leg for the skins.
Like Post Reply

  


Messages In This Thread
Vinyl seats - by tlschneider - 10-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Vinyl seats - by anthem - 10-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Vinyl seats - by tlschneider - 10-28-2013, 06:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  85 3100 open Seats 853100Tiara 0 647 03-06-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: 853100Tiara
  [Tiara Open] Gaskets, seats and hatch seals/edge guards mc307tank 2 2,185 08-14-2023, 09:43 PM
Last Post: mc307tank
  In Cabin Vinyl Flooring duchess 1 1,188 06-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: MC1600
  [Tiara Sovran] Painting vinyl seats . Donaldjames 8 6,066 05-31-2023, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Donaldjames
  Sticky vinyl and King's Starboard cp4000 0 1,419 06-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: cp4000



Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Vinyl seats00