07-16-2014, 08:14 AM
<div>
</div><div>
</div>
Hello</p>
I have a 1999 Tiara Open. The marina I keep the boat in installed a ground fault system to protect against accidental injury. Problem is we trip the breaker as soon as we open up the breaker on the boat. I have someone working in this but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and where they found the problem lies? Understand that all boat have many different electrical systems at play put wondering if there is a common denominator with Tiara's.</p>
Thanks</p>
Kent</p>
</div><div>
</div>
Hello</p>
I have a 1999 Tiara Open. The marina I keep the boat in installed a ground fault system to protect against accidental injury. Problem is we trip the breaker as soon as we open up the breaker on the boat. I have someone working in this but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and where they found the problem lies? Understand that all boat have many different electrical systems at play put wondering if there is a common denominator with Tiara's.</p>
Thanks</p>
Kent</p>


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)