09-15-2014, 04:16 PM
I have a 2000 Tiara with a Charles charger and 2 banks of batteries, 3 batts on house, 2 on engine start. I don't understand how 1 battery fried all the other batteries especially the ones on another bank as this bank would have nothing to do with the other bank. They are separate. Were your batteries gel, AGM or wet cell. IF wet cell, did they all have water and have you done maintenance on them as this would make sense. One battery burns up due to lack of water and others may have as well. Love my AGM batteries for the simple reason of no maintenance, no water etc. Charles chargers and regulators have many settings and can be customized so shut off due to heat for example. On replacing it with one big battery, that would be one very large battery and I would not think access to install or remove would be available plus one big battery would weight a ton.


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)