05-19-2016, 08:36 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2016, 08:43 AM by Salt shaker.)
Hi, quick question on the order of the nuts. I just put my wheels back on and noticed my 31 and my friends both have / had the smaller nut on first against the prop and the larger one aft. But looking around the yard, all the other boats (sea rays silvertons luhrs) are opposite. with the heavier nut on first. so thats how i installed mine.
Does it matter? I didn't know if Tiara did it this way for some reason or not.
thx
![[Image: 3573d04f3374f10e95b717ff2078778a.jpg]](http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/3573d04f3374f10e95b717ff2078778a.jpg)
How they were
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
![[Image: 951103256bd501daa293c704da9c7997.jpg]](http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/951103256bd501daa293c704da9c7997.jpg)
Hard to see but how I put them back on
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does it matter? I didn't know if Tiara did it this way for some reason or not.
thx
![[Image: 3573d04f3374f10e95b717ff2078778a.jpg]](http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/3573d04f3374f10e95b717ff2078778a.jpg)
How they were
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
![[Image: 951103256bd501daa293c704da9c7997.jpg]](http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160519/951103256bd501daa293c704da9c7997.jpg)
Hard to see but how I put them back on
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


![[-]](https://www.tiaraownersclub.com/forum/images/netpen-pro/collapse.png)